Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (10)



It's Monday! What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what books we've read, what we're currently reading, and what we're hoping to read. Ahem, I may have bitten off more than I can chew this week. I started Harry Potter #4 after I finished Angel, which I read after I finished Harry Potter #3 and I'm reading Fire and my friend borrowed me I Am Number Four after it got passed around to a few people (there's a list, I'm not joking) and my other friend is begging me to read it fast because she's next on this totally real list which is clearly impossible since I'm reading THREE FREAKING BOOKS! Whew. Oh, and, also, I got Stolen by Lucy Christopher from the library. Yay! Let's see if I can survive the week!

Read:
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling
Angel (Maximum Ride #7) by James Patterson

Reading:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J. K. Rowling
Fire by Kristin Cashore
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore

To Read:
Harry Potter #5, 6, and 7 by J. K. Rowling
Stolen by Lucy Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment