Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Harry Potter and Paige's Blog Posts

If you read my "Reading Now" section, over on your right, you'll notice that I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerers' Stone. For those of you not familiar with the Harry Potter series, where have you been? But for those of you who have heard/read the series, you know that it's an extremely long series, with seven books, each growing steadily longer with each passing page (the last one, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, is 784 pages long. Yeah, I know). And so it seems that I will not be blogging for quite some time. It's not because I have fallen off the face of the earth or into some deep, dark hole in the middle of nowhere. It is merely because I am (hopefully) enjoying the long Harry Potter series. I'll still tune in for author news or releases, but there will be no book reviews in the coming weeks.



Bookishly Yours,

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment