Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


Hello everyone! I would just like to wish you all a happy New Year! Hopefully, this year will be so amazing and new, with great books on the way, I don't know why not. I would do one of those 2010 followups, you know, where I tell you the greatest books this year, the least greatest, yadda yadda yadda? I can't really remember any bad books that I read, but here are some amazing reads/series that I adored:

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (I saw her when she was on tour!)






Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

1-800-Where-R-You series by Meg Cabot

Generation Dead by Daniel Waters


Carpe Diem by Autumn Cornwell (I think this is so amazing and I don't know why it's not acknowledged!)

Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph

Airhead series by Meg Cabot
What I'm hoping to read in 2011 are multiple books (Must Read List) but I want to know if these books are good:

The Candidates (Delcroix Academy, book 1) by Inara Scott

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer

Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

I've heard they're really good, but I want to hear your opinion before I add them to my list.

Have a happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment