Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Let's Talk Covers: Passion (Fallen, book 3) by Lauren Kate


For some of you Fallen fans out there, you are probably awaiting the next installment, Passion. I was awaiting the cover, even though I've never read the books. But when I saw it...I kind of looked again, making sure I had the right book. The covers for Fallen and Torment were amazing with dark, beautiful covers that were very eerie. But with the newest cover, I just don't see eerie or beautiful. The display of light for the clouds would be pretty...just not on a dark book. The bottom of the book is dark blue, which is what's most likely bothering me most. The dresses aren't the same, I don't even think the models are the same, and the darkness that I loved on Fallen and Torment just isn't there in Passion. The books are good, the first two covers are beautiful, but the last cover just doesn't hit home for me. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment