Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Win All 5 of the Breathless Reads!


EEP! So exciting! Beth Revis, author of Across the Universe, is having a contest on her blog for the 5 Breathless Reads--and they're all SIGNED! To enter, head over to the contest here and submit. One thing: you have to spread the word. Somehow, someway. She'll explain it over there! I highly suggest you enter. I've read Matched by Ally Condie (see my review right here), and all the others I've heard are amazing!! Here are the 5 Breathless Reads (they are in no particular order):
  1. The Eternal Ones by Kiersten Miller
  2. The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
  3. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  4. Matched by Ally Condie
  5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis

I've already entered and I'm ecstatic! JOIN JOIN JOIN!! I'll have the banner posted on the side bar to the right for the entirety of the contest. You can link to the contest page from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment