Friday, March 18, 2011

Blog Changes (Again)

As you've well noticed, the light, floral pink is gone and was replaced with a chipper, citrus-y orange. The text has also changed...more of a bay-side grille now, I suppose. Anyway, the idea was to get it less girly although I might have upped the girly a little bit more. So. What's your take on these dramatic changes? I think it's going to take awhile to get used to. It looks so plain, too, but there's really nothing I can do about that because I have a Shabby Blogs background.... But really, have I upped the girly?

1 comment:

  1. I like it! It is simple, yet elegant! And now I can at last see your blog title (in the header). For some reason, I couldn't before... I love your background!

    Plus, I don't think it's too girly! It's just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete