Thursday, March 10, 2011

Paige's Must Read List (A Shorter Version)

Alright, since I haven't really been reading (tee hee hee) I thought I'd show you the list that I can't wait to read from because I'm still stuck in Harry Potter (which, I might add, is NOT torture at ALL).

  • Harry Potter Series
  • Stolen by Lucy Christopher
  • Beastly by Alex Flinn
  • The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
  • Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan

Of course, it continues, but I don't want to think that far ahead. As you can see, they are all amazing books that I've yet to read. They're all sitting on my shelf, whispering, "Read me, Paige! Read me!" And I'm like, "OH! But I can't!" (Ah-hem, coming back to reality....) My friends have all read these books too, but they've also read Harry Potter. It's funny watching them trying to decide which books I should read. Anyway, happy reading!

(P.S. My hope is to finish Harry Potter by the end of this coming week. I know it's a bound, but hey, a girl can dream)

No comments:

Post a Comment