Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OH MY GOODNESS--I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!

You know Cassandra Clare, the author of the Mortal Instruments Series and the Infernal Devices? Of course you do! Why wouldn't you? Well, containing my excitement isn't getting any easier, so....


Who will fall in love, and who will find their relationship torn apart? Who will betray everything they ever believed in? Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge. In the heart-pounding fourth installment of the Mortal Instruments series, the stakes are higher than ever.
Thank you to http://www.mortalinstruments.com/ who provided this amazing, awesome, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious book cover. AH!! I'M FREAKING OUT HERE!!!

I loved the Mortal Instruments series, I finished Clockwork Angel of the Infernal Devices three months ago, and I've been waiting for this cover FOREVER!!! I'm so happy that the cover still incorporates the same elements as the other three, but has two people on it! It's beautiful and the red is amazing and eye-catching. Love Cassandra Clare. Love Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices. Love IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment