Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Release: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater


Title: Forever
Author: Maggie Stiefvater

In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.



Admittedly, I have not read any of Maggie's books. You can scream now. Or comment scream. And tell me I'm crazy.

I read the first couple of chapters in her novel Lament: The Faerie Queen's Deception, but I had to stop because I had other, more important things to read. I picked up Shiver, and I was going to read it, but again life took over and I had no time. I WILL READ THEM!!! I WILL!!!

Anyway, for those of you who have read Forever and think it's bleeping awesome, comment below and I'll be sure to get right onto reading it...eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm probably going to read the first book soon, I'm hoping it's good!

    ReplyDelete